Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instruct or coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Business Analysis, Requirement Elicitation, Gap/Impact Analysis, Message/Data mapping for the new Clients.
• Act as a bridge between business and support & implementation team. This role will be a combination of business development and client facing relationship management skills.
• Generating Business Requirement Document, Functional Specifications, Process Flow Diagrams, User Stories, Backlog etc. for new development projects, CR`s.
• Help Support team on functional gaps raised by CGI client
• Skill to convert functional gap into CR if not agreed in FRS.
• Do Demos, Presentations to prospective client, new clients, management
• Represent HotScan in external forums/conferences etc
• Help on Product roadmap activities and DevOps strategies.
• FAT preparation & Execution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience in Product development experience, in functional design, decomposition
• Incident management reports
• RCA preparation
• Handling Status / Touch based calls
• UML modeling skills, ideally in Sparx Enterprise Architect.
• Need handle L1/L2 support with US customers.
• Possess domain and functional expertise on understanding business requirements from stakeholders.
• Proficiency in Business Analysis, Requirement Elicitation, Gap/Impact Analysis, Message/Data mapping, FAT Validation.
• Generating Business Requirement Document, Functional Specifications, Process Flow Diagrams, User Stories, Backlog etc.
• Possess Clear written and communication skills.
• Client facing skills with senior executives (client and internally)
• Experience in Software life cycle (SDLC)
• Working experience with Sanction Screening Solutions
• Working experience with product / project implementation in medium or large scale financial institutions
• Payments knowledge on different payment message standards
• Basic knowledge on technical aspects of software products/projects (interfaces, connectivity, databases, Application servers, Middleware, SOA, data warehousing, Archive / Purge and UNIX operating system)
• Experience in working as individual, distributed and with international teams
• Working experience in payment solutions
• Working experience in Anti money laundering solution
• First and Second line support in financial domain
• Knowledge on different payment messaging standards
• Working with large team with client facing activity
• Software agile development experience
• Knowledge on User Interface Design
- Business Development / Sales
- Customer Interface Management
- Customer QoS/SLA Management
- Business Architecture
- Websphere Application Server
- Customer Service & Support
- Business Activity Monitoring
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.