Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. Able to handle issues and address on WebEx calls
2. Analyze independently with minimal help from Dev team,
3. Should be proficient to write performance efficient and high quality code.
4. Provide estimate for the assigned task and do low level design.
5. Gain good level of understanding of CGI payment hub product
6. Be part of the motivated team producing high quality code
7. Able to be mentor to the Team members on Technical side
8. Proactively collect artifacts to analyze Artifacts for Client Reported issues such as, Issue details, Client Expectations and Requirements, Application related Artifacts to identify the issue, Technical and Environment Artifacts.
9. Able to analyze issues and provide concrete Root Cause Analysis
10. Able to handle multiple Platforms like Linux/AIX/Solaris/Windows
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Very good C/C++ fundamental concepts and design principles.
• 5+ years of C / C++ coding on mission critical, high performance transaction systems
• Solid knowledge of Pointers, Data Structures and Algorithms
• Knowledge in Socket/ IPC Communications
• Knowledge in threads and process synchronization
• Strong knowledge in C/C++ File I/O handling, Memory Management, Strings handling, performance tuning
• Full coverage with unit testing.
• Very good trouble shooting skills using debugging tools and analyzing application logs.
• Good SQL knowledge and DBMS concepts is a must. Should be able to understand stored procedures.
• Basic knowledge of Pro*C Implementation in C/C++
• Familiar with version control software like Bazaar, Subversion, git etc.
• Experience with working in larger teams
• Experience using continuous integration tool like Jenkins or Bamboo
• Software agile development experience
• Experience in working as individual, with distributed, international teams
• Financial and Payments knowledge
• Software product development, maintenance and support
• Automation with Shell Script/Perl/Python
• Oracle PL/SQL
- Development Life-Cycle
- Shell Script
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.