Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. Excellent in Oral & written Communication skills
2. Have great service mindset
3. Work actively with team members to ensure production stability with proactive monitoring of the application
4. Vigilantly address production incidents
5. Escalate issues and other topics to the right team when needed.
6. Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly.
7. Work on requests and communicate effectively with users, collaborate with stakeholders and colleagues across FTS locations
8. Identify opportunities to solve recurring issues and work along with L3 team to deploy the fixes
9. Improve existing documentation
10. Strong client driven approach & service oriented
11. Strong process orientation
12. Understanding of browsers, firewall, antivirus and other network related components.
13. Minimum of 1 - 2 years team management experience required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Very good experience on Tomcat ad WAS concepts and design principles.
• Solid knowledge of Pointers, Data Structures and Algorithms
• Knowledge in Socket/ IPC Communications
• Knowledge in threads and process synchronization
• Full coverage with unit testing.
• Very good trouble shooting skills using debugging tools and analyzing application logs.
• Good SQL knowledge and DBMS concepts is a must. Should be able to understand stored procedures.
• Familiar with version control software like Bazaar, Subversion, git etc.
• Experience with working in larger teams
• Experience using continuous integration tool like Jenkins or Bamboo
• Software agile development experience
• Experience in working as individual, with distributed, international teams
• Financial and Payments knowledge
• Software product development, maintenance and support
• Automation with Shell Script/Perl/Python
• Oracle PL/SQL
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- SQL/PL SQL
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.