First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Strong experience in Single view CB, Perl, Unix/Linux, Tuxedo, SQL. Minimum 3+ year in Single view CB.
• Must have experience in Production support, Maintenance and Release Management. Willing to work in production support.
• Ability to write shell scripts, Perl scripts and SQL queries; trouble shoot and resolve issues related with scripts and queries.
• Good to have experience in application development and configuration, system integration, testing, migration and reengineering.
• Technical Expertise in Rating, Billing, Invoicing, Payment, Collection and Revenue assurance. etc.
• Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
• Drive Technical resolutions for all application issues / challenges faced by the team
• Ensure knowledge transfer and technical up skilling of teams.
• Experience in performing solution design for improving application / system architecture (not mandatory but good to have)
- Single View
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.