CGI is a leader in information technology and digital transformation across the globe. We bring innovation to life, transforming our clients organizations though High End Consulting, System Integration, Custom IT Projects, Analytics & Decision Support and Specialty IP Solutions.
We seek an experienced Business Developer to join our local term as we embark on a journey to grow CGI’s presence in the Commercial & Public Sector in Poland.
Main duties and area of responsibilities:
• Identification and qualification of the sales prospects
• Acquisition of new customers
• Build clients relationships and interest, and then develop a solution encompassing CGI`s IP and service
• Arranging meetings and presentation with prospects in order to demonstrate CGI`s solutions
• Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Ensuring all BD activities are in accordance with CGI`s CMPF and BEMF
• Responsibility for achieving sales KPI’s
• Working closely with local team and other BUs and finding opportunities to cross sell.
• Experience in sales of IT product licenses and services (including BI, CRM, ECM, BPM)
• Min. 3 years of experience in B2B sales in IT sector
• University degree (preferably economical or technical)
• Experience in customer relations management and good negotiation skills
• Self-motivated, excellent sales skills and determination to achieve goals
• Ability to learn fast, understanding meaning of IT technologies, understanding IT in general
• Dynamic, ambitious with positive attitude
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent English is a must
• Contract of employment
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work
• Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
• Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.