Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Support. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. Reviewing and analyzing server, middleware, application logs, managing/changing cloud architecture configuration and this work will also include working closely with the development team with regards to managing software quality.
2. Perform the Technical Analysis, resolve service request while working with application support team.
3. System monitoring using tools such as Microsoft Operations Manager, Prometheus, Grafana, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Splunk. Analyze, Manage and report on system health and security center services.
4. Environment/cloud monitoring using tools such as Azure Network Monitor, Azure Security Monitor, Amazon Cloudwatch.
5. Accurately document the call, and if applicable, initiate and follow the appropriate workflow when the issue is not immediately resolved and/or escalation to.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand functional and technical issues.
7. The person should be a team player, be able to work independently, be highly motivated and possess good communications skills with regards to interacting with various cross-functional team members and in writing maintenance support documents.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
1. Mandatory:- Good Communication Skills (Both verbal and written)
2. Mandatory:- 5+ years of relevant work experience (managed services, application support, application administration)
3. Mandatory: - 5+ years of work experience on Linux administration skills and Unix/Shell Scripting.
4. Mandatory: - 5+ years of work experience on analysis and monitoring database performance using OEM, AWR, ASH Report.
5. Mandatory: - 5+ years of work experience on using cloud monitoring tools such as Azure Network Monitor, Azure Security Monitor, Amazon Cloud watch.
6. Mandatory: - 5+ years of work experience on analysis and monitoring system performance using tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Splunk to analyze, manage, and report on system health and security center services.
7. Mandatory:- Work experience on using cloud monitoring tools such as Azure Network Monitor, Azure Security Monitor, Amazon Cloudwatch.
8. Desirable: - Some exposure of working with Azure and or AWS Kubernetes Services, Dockers.
9. Mandatory:- Prior experience of managed services, application support, application administration.
10. Desirable: - Knowledge of Payment Domain, Application Production Support.
11. Optional: - Knowledge of DB, PL/SQL, WAS, Kafka, AWS, Azur, Kubernetes.
12. Desirable:- Familiar with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) with regards to documenting maintenance plans, reports, and / or procedures.
- Business Development / Sales
- Technical Architecture
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Database Design
- UML (Unified ModelingLanguage)
- Requirements Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Application Migration
- Use Cases
- Application Designer
- Jasper Reports
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Web Services
- Analytical Thinking
- Performs Well Under Pressure
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Proposal Writing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Business Acumen
- Client Relationship
- Thought Leadership
- Integration Architecture
- Ent Repository (GPO, AD, LDAP)
- Systems Analysis
- Solutions Architecture
- Systems Architecture
- Database Tuning
- Disaster Rec & ContingencyPlan
- Enterprise Architecture
- Product Strategy
- SQL/PL SQL
- Performance Tuning
- Legacy System Integration
- Middle Tier / Middleware
- Solution Analysis
- Business Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Functional Architecture
- Software Architecture
- JUNIT Framework
- Database Mgmt Systems DBMS
- Code Review
- Load Balancing
- Single Euro Payments Area
- Capacity Management
- Product Management
- Big Data
- Requirement Management
- Use cases
- User stories
- Cloud Computing
- Design (Infrastructure)
- REST Webservices
- Code Review
- Database Mgmt Systems DBMS
- Entity Relationship Modeling
- Microsoft Azure
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.