Provides first level supervision to the team of Professionals in Applications Development sub-function. The team supervisor's focus is on mentoring, coaching, coordination as well as providing technical leadership. Leads teams in the design and development of software applications or specialized utility programs that will enhance the organization's/client's ability to achieve strategic goals and targets.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Working individually on requirement gathering for the Change request
• Designs develop, automates, and support complex applications to extract, transform, load data and Ensures data quality.
• Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications
• Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs
• Determines data storage needs
• Uses different data warehousing concepts to build a data warehouse for banking organization.
• Creates and enhances data solutions enabling seamless delivery of data and is responsible for collecting, parsing, managing and analyzing large sets of data
• Working on the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts
• Performing Development, unit testing & deployment
• Supporting Client Testing team
• Interpreting the business requirement and further translate them to technical requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Total Experience: - 4 to 9years
Primary Skill: - Pitney Bowes Technology.
Data Analysis, Banking Data, Formats and Templates, Ensures data quality, Strong DB (RDBMS/Graph DB) knowledge and Script writing - SQL, ETL, Java/Groove.
• Strong DB (RDBMS/Graph DB) knowledge
• Script writing - SQL, ETL, Java/Groove
• Experience working on Products & tools and to learn Quick
• Basic programming and JVM knowledge to understand system/program flow.
• Good technical and logical thinking.
• Good Communication Skills
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Knowledge on Pitney Bowes CCM Modules like EngageOne & Spectrum/Spectrum, Emtex (PI) and StreamWeaver, Print stream handling, etc. Candidates with related working experience or knowledge about banks
• customer communication management system (or) has direct knowledge or previous experience of working on banking statement delivery system.
• Candidates are expected to understand in general how core banking systems and Statementing solutions are interfaced
• Candidate from BFSI Domain knowledge are added advantage
Location: - Bangalore/Chennai
Shifts: - Candidate should be interested to work in Malaysian Timings.
- Pitney Bowes Doc1
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.