Be part of something cutting edge and exciting. Are you ready for the responsibility of working with high profile clients in the world’s most exciting sectors? Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of a dynamic company that gives you a direct stake in its success? If you do, then you should consider this role with our growing cybersecurity team.
We are looking for a senior professional to apply his or her expert knowledge of IT security to create conceptual architectures for the security service solutions that protect our clients across Canada. A strong problem solver and exceptional communicator, the selected candidate will play a key role in working with CGI security, business and technology teams to select and present leading solutions to secure our clients and to protect their business operations.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Apply their expert knowledge of how IT security systems and services integrate effectively into a wide range of IT infrastructures, from single-site enterprise through multi-location and data centre environments, to cloud and hybrid;
• Develop conceptual designs and architect the best technology and service solutions to meet client security objectives;
• Collaborate with clients to gather requirements and propose a managed security solution;
• Facilitate client presentations and meetings to discuss CGI’s Security services capabilities;
• Participate in the development of technical security services responses to client requests for proposal (RFP);
• Collaborate with the team to design the managed security services solution to satisfy the client requirements
• Participate in CGI’s Service Evolution.
• Maintain awareness of trends in IT security technology and regulatory requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum of ten years of related experience with at least six years of IT security experience;
• Experience presenting and/or discussing technical proposals with clients, inspiring confidence and forming trusting relationships;
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups;
• Demonstrated ability for analytical thinking and self-directed research in cybersecurity topics;
• Strong background integrating IT security systems with cyber security operations;
• Ability to develop estimates of effort and schedule for IT security project delivery;
• Exposure to a number of security systems/products and capabilities.
• Team player with ability to work autonomously
• Must have clear written and verbal communications skills, as well as demonstrated experience creating and delivering presentations
• CISSP or equivalent;
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level I (Enhanced).
• Location of work: the CGI Ottawa office is preferred.
Desirable, but not essential:
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in French;
• Experience working with proposals and RFP submissions, responses and extensions
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level II (Secret).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.