We have a great opportunity for an SAP Functional Analyst to join our team in supporting a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Our team's operations are geared towards continuously leveraging our system to standardize, automate, and streamline business processes in order to achieve operational efficiencies, resulting in better resource utilization. We are looking for an expert to ensure proper testing methodologies, data integrity, and data quality within our system and it’s integration with other SAP modules.
Your future duties and responsibilities
· The resource is expected to attend detailed design sessions and to analyze the BRD’s coming out of those discussions.
· Assess impact on existing MM footprint.
· Conduct all required configuration for MM integration.
· Build/control and validate future business processes.
· Provide expertise and guidance on Change Management
· Develop and document SAP functional, business and/or system requirements specifications;
· Develop and document screen, report and interface requirements in SAP;
· Develop functional, business and/or system interface or interaction capability as per specifications/requirements;
· Gather and analyze information to establish the functional and technical needs of a system or project;
· Design methods and procedures for SAP modules that are integrated within an SAP solution;
· Develop, test, document and implement changes to SAP modules that are integrated within an SAP solution;
· Document forms, manuals, programs, interfaces, release notes, data files work instructions and procedures;
· Assist Business Analyst in the conduct of business and system requirements workshops; and,
· Provide knowledge transfer to departmental personnel on an on-going basis.
· Provide expert consultative services on the configuration, development, implementation and use of the system and information they generate, and recommend best options on how to meet these requirements and their integration with other SAP modules;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
· A university degree or a combination of education and relevant experience.
· 10 years' experience in a similar role.
· Successful candidate must have a valid Reliability clearance.
· SAP certification is an asset.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.