• Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Member has to work on C++/VC++, STL, QT, Datastructure
• Member will interact with the client during Sprint Planning and Demo sessions
• Member is expected to work CET hours. 11.30 AM to 8.30 PM IST
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Typically holds any graduate degree from a recognized school
• Primary skill: C++/VC++, STL, QT
• Secondary skill: LINUX
• Candidate should have total 3-6 years of experience and relevant of minimum 3 Yrs in C++.
• Candidate should have good analytical and debugging skills, knowledge of Algorithms
• Candidate’s communication skills has to be good
• Candidate is expected to be a good Team player and experienced working in Agile projects.
• Desirable experience / knowledge of Oil & Gas domain
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.