• Provides first level supervision to the team of Professionals in Applications Development sub-function. The team supervisor's focus is on mentoring, coaching, coordination as well as providing technical leadership. Leads teams in the design and development of software applications or specialized utility programs that will enhance the organization's/client's ability to achieve strategic goals and targets.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Member is expected to provide support in MSD CRM used by users to support their customers.
• Member will also be responsible for all issues that occur while using CRM.
• Member will be responsible for addressing any issues at design and solution level. Assist teams in resolving problems and take up analysis and recommend enhancements etc
• Member will get an opportunity to work and gain knowledge on end-to-end core ERP application.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Typically holds any graduate degree from a recognized school
• Primary skill: MSD CRM, Dynamics 365,
• Total 12+ yrs. of experience and relevant of minimum 10+ yrs in the primary skills required
• Experience in Designing and Architecting
• Experience in Data migration between various versions of MSD CRM
• Experience in Data Syncing tools (SCRIBE is an added advantage)
• Experience in MS SQL Server for a minimum of 5+ yrs
- MS Dynamics CRM
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.