CGI has an immediate need to hire a proven Salesforce Developer skilled in VLocity to join in our Client's integration/implementation initiative.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will be involved in integrating Vlocity into our Client's environment. This will entail integrating with Web Services (RESY & SOAP) and Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A minimum of 4-years experience with strong programming Languages APEX, Visualforce.
• A minimum 2 yrs experience with Omniscripts, Product Catalog / EPC, Actions, Guided Selling, DataRaptor, Cards, data packs, Templates, CPQ API, CLM.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework
• A minimum of 1 year experience with integrations using REST & SOAP APIs
• Angular JS, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap Responsive Web Components for UI development on Vlocity
• Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
• Process modeling tools and best practices
• Telco BSS OM
• Vlocity deployments, Node.js
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.