Are you keen to work with innovative technologies and to become a hands-on expert in Robotic Process Automation and application of other advanced technologies?
Do you understand the business potential of digital enablers and can relate these to relevant business processes in your industry?
If so, then perhaps you should join us at our Digital base camp to begin your journey towards digital revolution!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for working with the RPA developers and create business process definition documents required to create automation solutions.
• Combining both automation development and analysis skills.
• Propose alternative business solutions aiming to reduce costs, improve processes or eliminate paperwork.
• Understanding key features of a business process and translating them to the required level of detail.
• Lead a team of junior RPA developers/analysts. Provide coaching to new joiners.
• You will be responsible for facilitating Robotics Automation workshops to identify the appropriate automation strategy and model functional processes accordingly.
• Identify areas of improvement, quick wins, analyse and design process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
• Advise clients on approaches for managing their automation projects.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of project requirements, for example, reporting and documentation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 8-10 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting/coding), SQL and relational databases and application development
• Automation tools (test automation and process automation)
• Experience with working knowledge in RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath
• Working knowledge of BPMN, UML and associated tools
• Ability to understand and translate business processes to predefined templates used for development.
• Attention to detail and interested in growing in the field of intelligent automation.
• Capable of logical/structured breakdown of processes to identify potential bottlenecks.
• Ability to work in an Agile team with fast moving goals and deliverables. Experience in project management.
• Good business development skills: sales, partnerships, stakeholder management.
• Knowledge of organisations in your sector, trends and drivers.
• Able to see and articulate ‘the overall picture’.
• Client and result oriented mind-set.
• Willing to switch contexts and clients as regularly as required.
• Entrepreneurship and proactivity.
• Advanced presentation and communication skills.
• Fluent speaker and writer (Trilingual: Dutch, French, English).
• Organise and lead workshops for different audiences: business, IT, operational, strategic, etc.
• Good relationship skills, team player.
• Adapts quickly and easily.
• Can clearly communicate with business and IT people.
• Can work independently and seek own information.
Is a plus
• Knowledge of RUP, SCRUM, SAFe, ARIS.
• Knowledge of platforms: SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, IBM, SharePoint, others.
• Contacts with existing solution providers.
- Data Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics Process Automation
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.