The Director Consulting Services will maintain overall accountability for sales, revenue, delivery and P&L of the target account. They will have a team of 15 members locally on their account, and additional members globally as required.
Success will be required across the following areas of responsibility:
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Build and grow the funnel of opportunities and lead expansion into our target accounts;
• Take a lead role in managing the delivery of high end consulting services to complex organizations;
• Drive quality of delivery and customer satisfaction;
• Maintain and fortify relationships with strategic alliance partners;
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
• Recruit new high quality members to CGI through solicitation and professional networking.
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A credible expert in the business operations of Canadian and/or US companies
• 15+ years of increasing responsibility in a technology consultancy with demonstrated track record of converting client intimacy and trust into: consulting and systems integration sales, high quality project delivery, satisfied clients
• Demonstrated success building and managing executive (C-Suite) relationships within Ontario-based companies.
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multi-faceted client initiatives.
• Manage P&L and financial accountabilities
SAP background, Sales and Delivery Management capabilities, Team Management, Managed Revenue and Gross Margins in his/her previous role, hunting profile
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; and MBA would be preferred
- Delivery Management
- SAP Controlling
- Integration testing
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.