* Position is based in BELGIUM, if you don't live there please revert to one of our local CGI offices worldwide*
As a Business Analyst, are you able to give an answer to following question:
“ Have I built something people want? "
Are you a natural born advisor and team player with a strong analytical sense?
Are you eager to implement digital solutions to improve the business' methods?
Is the public sector your second home?
Then we should have a chat!
The Business Analyst Government will be the bridgebuilder between the technical and business related aspects of the client . You are able to translate client's needs from technical to non-technical users and vice versa.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Business Analyst Government you will..
- Elicit needs, analyses requirements and user stories
- Transfer business, users and technical needs into business requirements specification
- Model and documents Business Architecture including value chains, business processes, roles, capabilities and data.
- Map business goals, project benefits, priorities, components, system features
- Analyse available systems
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Produce business cases and feasibility studies
- Maintain and track requirements in systems lifecycle
- Support business experts and product owners during definition of requirements and software development
- Contribute to systems design, testing, quality assurance, change management.
- Be responsible for designing, validating, and testing business processes for achieving business process excellence
- Be responsible for taking a holistic approach in the planning and managing of a programmes for continuous improvements of business processes
- Be responsible for coaching Frontex staff on upcoming changes, ensuring that a plan is in place to teach new skills and/or process changes
- Collaborate with owners of end-to-end processes to continually seek out process improvements
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement leading to improved customer service, lower costs, or higher revenue (effectiveness and efficiency gains)
- Research leading/best practices for benchmarking processes
- Communicate project objectives, business case, requirements, and scope to all stakeholders, in order to better provide rapid responses to business needs
- Quantitatively analyse business processes, performing cost-benefit and what-if analysis
- Plan organizational changes process
- Implement performance monitoring systems for business processes
- Support business users in developing strategic and tactical plans (e.g. sector strategies, implementation plans etc.)
- Define transition roadmaps for business architectures
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
- You have at least 3 years hand on experience in business analysis
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree
- You have been at least 2 times through the complete lifecycle of the software solution
- You present excellent command of ENG and FR or NL
- You know how to develop a Business Architecture and its elements
- You are expert in requirements elicitation and analysis
- You know specifics and limitations of the technologies of IS
- You are proficient in using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect or others
- You know analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.)
- You present excellent communication skills
- You hold ability to document effectively
- You present excellent problem solving skills
- Functional Analysis
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.