Are you passionate about salesforce.com applications development?
Do you want to create solutions with high usability and quality?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Are you motivated to help clients to deal with their challenges?
Does this sound like you? Then keep reading, it becomes more interesting with every line :-)
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your dream job is all about …
• Assisting our clients by developing Salesforce.com applications to a high standard of usability and quality
• Developing the integration of Salesforce with other applications
• Contributing to the success as a specialist based on a proactive attitude, a high level of ambition, an extreme dive and your extensive knowledge and experience
• Share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You have …
• 4+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com implementations
• 2+ years’ experience as architect or lead developer
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English
• One or more Salesforce.com certifications
• A strong interest in cloud technology and CRM
• The ability to clearly understand architecture options and design trade-offs, and able to communicate design choices
• Experience with object-oriented design patterns
• Acquaintance with webservice technology
• Experience with agile development concepts
• Experience in guiding a development team on the appropriate use of platform technology
• Acquaintance with database technology (SQL Server, Oracle, Data modeling)
• Experience with application or web development
• Held a technical architect or lead role in multiple projects, OR Gained equivalent knowledge through participation and exposure to these types of projects
• Confidence with translating business requirements into technical specifications and solutions
• Awareness of common third party solution providers for Salesforce
• A motivated and committed mindset
• The ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Salesforce Developer
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.