CGI is looking for a Salesforce Architect for one of their Banking Client. You will be part of a team that is currently responsible for 10 different Salesforce Orgs across multiple lines of Business and is in the process of further expanding to additional lines of Business and new geographies.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Salesforce Architect you will both deliver on existing initiatives and establish Business-Technology roadmaps for future initiatives and support of this growth.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Ability to collaborate with senior leaders from Business and Technology to design long-term Business-Technology roadmap for individual Salesforce orgs
• Ability to design and implement Enterprise Org strategy for multiple Salesforce orgs Bank-wide
• Completed multiple Enterprise level Salesforce platform implementations
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
• Establish and enforce governance for implementing Salesforce at the Bank
• Must be well versed with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
• Must have worked on at least one of the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
• Must be familiar with Integrating Salesforce with other cloud based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
• Must have worked on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce platform and overall 7+ years of experience in enterprise systems.
• Minimum of 2+ year experience on Salesforce Lightning Components and Aura Framework.
• Experience with deployment processes and release pipelines. Eg : Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, Salesforce DX
• Good understanding of package-based deployments, Metadata API and Ant.
• Hands-on experience on tools like Data Loader, Data Stage, Talend, Mulesoft
• Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error report
• Ability to work in cross functional teams using agile methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
• At least 2 or more certifications on Salesforce from the following before joining (certifications will be checked and validated):
• Salesforce Developer 1
• Salesforce Developer 2
• Salesforce Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Administrator
• Salesforce Architect
• Sales Cloud consultant
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.