CGI is looking for a Salesforce Developer to work on a range of challenging assignments related to the evolution of a variety of financial applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Performed many implementations on Salesforce platform – for Enterprise level projects – at least 5.
• Must be well versed with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
• Must have worked on atleast one of the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
• Support the business team in the proper use of the Salesforce by focusing on configuration rather than customization
• Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error report
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
• Use and advice on the best practices for implementing Salesforce platform
• Must be familiar with Integrating Salesforce with other cloud based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
• Must have worked on Sales and Service Cloud.
• Perform thorough test planning and write test cases that cover all areas. Identify missing test scenarios and refine existing automation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Salesforce platform and overall 5+ years of experience in enterprise systems.
• Experience on Financial Services Cloud (desired)
• Hands-on experience on tools like Data Loader, Talend
• Knowledge of Deployment processes and release pipelines. E.g.: Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git
• Experience with Salesforce DX (desired, not required)
• Good understanding of packaged based deployments, Metadata API and Ant.
• A minimum of 1+ year experience on Salesforce Lightning Components and Aura Framework.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in cross functional teams.
• Experience in agile methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban
Education and Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
• Atleast 2 or more certifications on Salesforce from the following before joining (certifications will be checked and validated):
• Salesforce Developer 1
• Salesforce Developer 2
• Salesforce Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Administrator
• Sales Cloud consultant
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.