Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for international travel and gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a project integrator in the CGI global infrastructure services project management practice, your involvement in the achievement of the projects & transitions is to contribute of the success of any project work on. You may also have to perform project coordination role in consulting services for our clients
Your responsibilities will include:
• Deliver & coordinate expected project deliverable
• Communication with Customers
• Scheduling of technicians' appointments for PC replacement
• Coordination of technicians under his responsibility
• Plan, organize, manage and communicate the activities to ensure the project objectives meet to client satisfaction,
• Contribute to client satisfaction appraisal throughout the delivery of your projects
• Obtain, validate and understand the quality model and project delivery metrics you are assigned,
• Coordinate and manage the migrations of multiple activities in parallele
Define functional structure of the project; prepare work plans for planning and scheduling the required resources
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Successful planning and organization of deployment teams
• Managed 1 or more internal and or external partners and suppliers
• Leadership & Organization
• Has planned, organized, managed and communicated the activities to ensure the project objectives are met to the satisfaction of the client, team and executives;
• Has strong communication skills in providing pertinent and precise information to the appropriate audience which can be the client, delivery and or operational teams;
• Manage internal and/or external partners and suppliers would be considered an asset
• Other IT management experiences & qualifications could be consider
Education and Certification
• Language: French, English is a must.
All CGI offers of employment are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any government security clearance. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.