CGI is offering a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced and qualified legal assistant to join our Corporate Legal team working out of our head office in downtown Montreal. The candidate will provide support with respect to the daily administrative duties of the Corporate Legal department on mandates involving our worldwide team members, the company’s executive team and external advisors. This is an ideal role for a self starter who would like to transition from a traditional legal assistant position into a more complex role.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the Corporate Legal department
• Prepare correspondence and coordinate various action items between the Corporate Legal department and our worldwide team members, the company’s executive team and external advisors
• Prepare letters, templates and other written communications
• Receive and resolve routine inquiries and/or requests or re-direct them to the appropriate person as necessary
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Prior experience providing high-level legal administrative support in an in-house or law firm environment
• Strong administrative and clerical skills with excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong team player
• Highly motivated with the ability to display a high level of professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality
• Strong information technology skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook) prior experience working with Englobe or Diligent would be an asset
• Bilingual (French and English grammar), written and spoken
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.