Meet our professionals
CGI Canada - Ready For This
It’s an exciting time to apply your valuable IT and Consultancy skills and to push for what’s possible in the future with a Canadian leader. Careers start strong at CGI where our human approach has made us Canada’s largest IT & Business Consulting services provider. As a new graduate, you will find the mentorship and training you crave with opportunities in IT, Corporate and Business Consulting. We are driven and entrepreneurial, looking for ambitious thinkers and change-makers. Our roots may be in Canada, but our impact is global and yours will be too. We are ready for you.
Our programs give students and new graduates the opportunity to enhance their skills and explore their professional interests through hands-on experience and mentorship. You will build your core competencies and technical skills through workshops, Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and a variety of training & development opportunities.
Founded in 1976, today there are 72,500 of working across the globe. CGI is the World’s 5th largest independent IT and business process services company. We provide high-end business and IT Consulting, Systems Integration and IT & Business Management services. To see how we impact daily lives across the globe, watch the short video above.
Be part of something dynamic and come and join us as a Marketing Analyst. CGI has been winning new work and growing projects and IP Products with existing and new clients across Canada and globally. Consistent, quality service delivery has contributed strongly to our growth and reputation
Work on teams that are transforming our world! We Are Ready For You.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Developing proposals and sales materials
• Arrange Webinars, online demos, and social media feeds
• Assist with conference presentations and sales initiatives
• Developing marketing materials and internal product offering materials
• Assist project managers with deliverable production and presentations
• Supporting continuous improvement in business technology and process
• Perform basic research and collation of data and create presentations of data
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Marking oriented professional with strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence and persuade others in technical and non-technical roles
• Strong use of Excel and related proposal tools
• Strong use of PowerPoint and related proposal tools
• Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members as require
• Studies in Administration, Commerce, Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or other relevant post-secondary education
• Must currently be enrolled in schools co-op program
- Analytical Thinking
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.