Are you graduating soon and ready to start the next exciting chapter of your life? CGI is ready for this opportunity to have fresh new grads join Canada’s largest IT consulting organization!
We are looking for bright and energetic individuals that are passionate about being part of a global leading IT services provider and expert of choice to support client journeys in high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, transformational outsourcing, and intellectual property.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in which student hires will participate in the 2-year CGI New Grad program. However, from Day 1, you are considered a regular, full-time member with access to benefits, vacation days, and opportunity to continuous learning. The 2-year program promotes fast tracking of your professional development to ensure you become a confident consultant!
Are you ready for this? To learn more about the program and to apply, please visit
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I expect?
CGI heard your voice and listened to your needs! The New Grad program has been designed to support your development in core competencies and technical skills. Throughout the 2 year period you’ll have exposure to:
• Professional development workshops
• Networking events to connect with peers and senior leaders
• Classroom, online and structured on-the-job training
• Regular coaching and mentorship from leaders and peers to help you set and meet your goals
What are the benefits that you mentioned?
As a CGI member, you can look forward to these work-perks:
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Three weeks of paid vacation
• Share Purchase Plan
• Profit Participation Program
• Access to exclusive events and discounted tickets
• CGI’s Health and Wellness Program
• Corporate Discount Rates
How do I know if I am eligible?
• You are a student who is graduating this year
• You are a graduated who has completed post-secondary education within the past 12 months
• You are less than 16 months of relevant work experience, including co-op and internships
• You are enthusiastic, adaptable, passionate about business technology, and have strong communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving!
What are the available roles?
Aspiring Technical Grads:
• Business Systems Analyst
• Automation Tester
• Production Support Analyst
When do I apply?
We have two start dates every year! If you’re graduating in the winter and ready to start in January:
• The application link will be opened from mid-September and close in mid-October.
If you’re graduating in the spring and ready to start in June:
• The application link will be opened from mid-January and close in mid-March.
We look forward to your applications!
CGI was founded in 1976 and continues to grow with more than 75,000 professionals around the world! This is a great opportunity to join a winning team and grow with the organization.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.