We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients.
Looking to demonstrate your automation skills in a large customer information system (CIS) transformational project? CGI has an opportunity for an automation tester to help build and drive efficiencies into the customer information system using latest tools, in a fast-paced, highly complex environment. The Junior Tester will help with development and execution of the Systems Integration Testing (SIT) and End-To-End (E2E) testing phases defined by the project, primarily working remotely with our client in another region.
Here's your chance to Live Locally and Work Globally!
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science with concentration in object oriented programming; Java or C# preferred
• Good written and oral communication
• Good interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Ability to develop relationships with clients and team members
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
• 1-3 years automation test experience
• Test Strategies (1 years)
• System & Integration Testing (1 years)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (1 years) Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience / exposure developing automated testing for web-based GUI testing, REST API testing, and/or performance and load testing
• Ability to work with industry standard test management tools (ex. JIRA, Micro Focus ALM, etc.)
Nice to Have:
• Agile experience or certification
• ISTQB Certified Foundation Level (and/or other industry recognized testing certifications)
• years of testing experience
• 1-2 experience working with industry standard test management tools (ex. JIRA, Micro Focus ALM, etc.)
• 1-2 years working with CI tools (ex. Jenkins)
• Experience/Certification in Salesforce
- Test Strategies
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Test Case / Script Development
- Testing Environments
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.