Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is searching for a Logistics Analysts to support operations at our location at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Performs data entry using a PC and the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS).
• Adjusts equipment configurations in AWRDS.
• Accomplishes receipt processing (maintenance work orders, inventory adjustments, equipment receipts, etc).
• Performs bar code scanning operations.
• Applies bar code labels to equipment.
• Accepts and performs other duties as assigned based on workload and requirements.
• Provide proposal support to include pictures, metrics, writing and SME support.
• Develop, provide input to and maintain SOPs.
• Develop, provide input to and maintain Continuity books.
• Develop, provide input to, update and maintain contract Past Performance \ capture performance metrics.
Work environment is typically indoors in an office environment. However, some outdoor work may be required in austere conditions (dust, extreme heat). The duty station for this position is located at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Work will also occur in satellite locations in Kuwait. Certain operations may require 24 hour support. Accordingly, individuals may be assigned to work during non-routine shifts, and long hours and other duties as required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must be Drug-Free.
• Ability to successfully complete a drug screening test.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritize work.
• Ability to work independently in an autonomous environment.
• Knowledge of supply, warehouse and logistics operations.
• Must have a Public Trust or Secret clearance.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
Education & Experience
• High School diploma and a minimum of 2 years of related supply experience required. Some college education can be used in lieu of experience.
• Ability to move up to 50lbs.
• Ability to perform duties in extreme weather (dusty, arid, high and low temperature). The location is in an austere environment.
• Ability to climb onto military equipment and or vehicles to engage in data validation.
• Ability to pass medical examinations as dictated by the U.S. Army and Kuwait government
Desired Knowledge - Skills - and Abilities:
• Candidate must be able to obtain required US Government and Kuwaiti Government background checks.
• Familiarity with the Army Prepositioned Stock (APS) Program.
• Strong Maintenance and Support level supply background.
• Experience in an Army/Reserve/National Guard support level Shop Office.
• Knowledge of STAMIS Systems, AWRDS/Maintenance Workbench.
• Knowledge of Maintenance and Supply Army Regulations, DA PAMS and FM’s utilized at the support of Prepositioned Stock Levels.
- Logistics & Maintenance
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.