This position will involve working on our strategic projects in E-commerce area and with other international clients together with the German and Scandinavian colleagues. You will have opportunities to take part in the development of highly customized and integrated E-commerce Magento platform for large worldwide leading brands.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analysis and development of technical specifications
• Design and development of Magento e-commerce applications
• Participation in testing, integration and maintenance activities
• Collaboration with teammates in cross-functional teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
• Strong PHP 5 (7) experience (4+ years)
• Knowledge and practical experience in MySQL
• Knowledge of Zend Framework or any other modern framework like Symfony/Laravel/YII
• Experience in Magento platform
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate your ideas easily
• Result-oriented - you like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
• Magento2 CPD certification
• German language skills would be an advantage
- Application Development
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.