Be part of something worthwhile! Do you want to work on real projects that make a difference in the world? Are you ready to develop the skills and understanding you need for a career in IT through both training and hands-on experience? Come and join us as a SharePoint and Office 365 Developer.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a SharePoint/Office 365 Developer, you will work in international projects and:
• Reuse out of the box functions and design custom SharePoint/O365 solutions
• Adapt modern and classic SharePoint UI
• Collaborate and learn from cross-functional team
• Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ years of MS SharePoint 2013/2016/Office 365 configuration and development experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate your ideas easily
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good at written and verbal English
• German language skills would be an advantage
- Application Deployment
- Microsoft Sharepoint
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.