For more than 25 years, the partnership between California and CGI has led to innovative IT transformations in the most critical areas of the state's government including financial management, tax, revenue and collections, health and human services and transportation.
CGI's deep understanding of state policies, practices and systems enables us to address the state's critical challenges as well as predict trends to help deliver fast and responsive services to constituents. Our built-for-government IT solutions create operational efficiencies and effectiveness—all while reducing costs and maximizing revenue.
- California Franchise Tax Board Revenue reaches $2.6 billion through ongoing modernization led by CGI
- CalSTRS selects CGI for $120+ million pension administration system contract
- City of Los Angeles selects CGI for new procurement system and upgrade of financials
- CGI Receives National Award for IT System Integration for State of California
- Los Angeles County and CGI launch successful final-phase implementation of Human Resource Management System (CGI release)
- State of California selects CGI to implement new centralized statewide voter registration system, VoteCal (CGI release)
Systems Integration | Consulting
Application Management & Modernization
CGI President & CEO George Schindler joined officials of the California Franchise Tax Board to celebrate $1 billion in benefits recovered from the Enterprise Data to Revenue project. FTB revenue from the project has now reached $2.8 billion.
Read the release