Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is recruiting an OpenText Captiva Developer who can implement document capture solutions, provide technical expertise and support for CGI’s US based clients. Any prior experience working with a payrol processor will be an added advantage. Working with a wide variety of client across all industry verticals within the US provides a diverse and rewarding experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design and develop end-to-end Captiva Capture Flows.
• Design and develop OCR/ICR solutions and proof of concepts with Captiva Advanced Recognition.
• Develop customizations utilizing .Net and Captiva APIs.
• Collaborates with business SMEs to define capture flows, data models, and business rules
• Write technical documents including Captiva design, architecture, testing.
• Interacting with other teams such as RPA, BPM and ECM team
• Responsible for production support for Captiva application supporting multiple LOB
• Provide support to upgrade Captiva platform to 16.6
• Learn other Document Capture platforms and related technology.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Captiva Capture 7.x+ and Advance Recognition / Dispatcher
• Process design and development of XPPs including capture flow scripting, capture client scripting (ex. .Net Code Module, Desktop Completion, Extraction modules)
• Dispatcher / Advance Recognition project design and development of DPPs including HPAs, Keyword Rules, Free Form, Regular Expressions
• Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) and VBA
• Microsoft SQL Server query development
• Ability to interface with Web Services (REST and SOAP)
• Experience with any RPA tools
• Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools; including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.