CGI's Customer Care Center is seeking individuals who are looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced client facing support team. If you are an experienced problem solver who thrives on solving complex business and technical problems then this might be the role for you. The Customer Care team has been working for nearly two decades building and implementing compelling solutions across industries, such as commercial and government healthcare clients. This is a role that promises exciting career growth opportunities. If you are a junior or mid-level technologist with a keen interest in problem solving and learning or optimally experience with Hyland OnBase, IBM FileNet, Datacap, Kofax, Captiva or other content services capture and platform solutions, please apply to join our team. Familiarity with support desk tools including the Atlassian toolset such as JIRA and/or Confluence, is also valuable experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of second and third level service desk incidents reported by clients, while adhering to departmental procedures.
• Courteously respond to phone calls and emails from clients. Document and track issues to closure.
• Work with client IT and business staff to gather sufficient details to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve reported issues.
• Provide excellent customer service by responding and resolving reported issues within service level agreements.
• Know when to escalate issues and to include steps taken to date for a thorough hand-off.
• Conduct concise correspondence with assigned clients in calls, emails and in monthly issue status review meetings.
• Listen in context of objectives and ask insightful questions of clients to recreate errors and identify root cause.
• Analyze the relationships between various parts of a problem or situation to be able to modify and test solutions to support client production operations.
• Uses incident tracking application to document, track progress and escalate application issues.
• Document all work products and resolutions to contribute to the knowledge base.
• Work with the cross team to understand client configurations during the Delivery to Support turnover.
• Gains an in-depth understanding of application functionality and the business processes supported by these applications.
• Learn Installation and Configuration tasks of the CGI supported software.
• Configure client interfaces based on determined specifications (one example may be Health Level Seven (HL7) analysis of inbound ADT and document/reports).
• Potential database scripting to configure some components of solutions.
• Potential administration and maintenance of integrations with web services/APIs.
• Assists with various application testing activities and projects as needed.
• After hour On Call support rotation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action and possess creative problem-solving skills.
• Successful candidate must have high level of interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers and internal IT team members.
• Clear and concise issue documentation skills.
• Excellent organizational, communication, comprehension, follow through, and documentation skills are required
• Willingness to learn and adapt new skills/technology.
• Assumes initiative and ownership of issues and resolutions.
• Focuses on providing exceptional customer service.
• Successful candidate must work well in a group.
• Good time management skills.
• Live in proximity to a CGI office - Belton, TX
• 2-3 years’ experience in application support, service/help desk, system analysis/design with an understanding of software development lifecycle.
• Basic SQL querying/scripting a plus
• ITIL/SDLC/PMI Methodology a plus
- Help Desk/IT Services
- Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.