Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer for a project with a large federal client.
- You will work onsitie with a motivated CIO shop that is progressive about Agile development and is eager to improve its process and mission efficiency. Some work may be at the Fairfax, VA office location.
- You will experience true teamwork by being part of a high-performing Agile team, working side-by-side with the client's product owners to rapidly deliver the benefits of COTS software with limited technical debt.
- You will also have an opportunity to gain more experience implementing ServiceNow - a Gartner magic quadrant tool Leader - with deployments growing exponentially in the federal and commercial spaces.
- You will gain valuable digital transformation experience for upcoming client use cases, projects and contract awards and will also work on the most cutting-edge IT solution at this customer.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software, meeting Security and Performance requirements.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical report
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience with ServiceNow HR module.
- Experience testing web based applications – both manual and automated.
- Experience with functional, regression and load/performance testing.
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Experience working with Jira, Confluence
Experience with AppDynamics
Experience working with ZebraTester
Experience in ASP.NET, .NET core, Node.js is a plus
Experience with SQL Server, Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services is a plus
Prior experience working for/on federal client sites.
- Application Development
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.