The Microsoft Dynamics development team will provide technical development for enterprise scale projects, perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, and prevent, and resolve technical issues.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide ongoing support of Dynamics 365 platform including development, business process, system configuration, customization and integration with third party applications
• Collaborate with stakeholders and internal IT disciplines to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions and ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
• Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of process design, software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs
• Manage software releases and rollouts, and communicate to the end users about status and project conditions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
• An active Secret clearance is required
• Hands-on professional experience in the creation of mid-to-enterprise level software systems
• Hands-on professional experience in designing, documenting and developing web-based and stand-alone software applications with MS Dynamics
• Experience in designing, documenting and developing software applications with the MS Power Apps platform
• Experience in design and implementation of SOAP and RESTful web services
• Experience with integrating Dynamics solutions in Office 365 and Azure cloud environments
• Experience with automated configuration processes and tools such as PowerShell DSC including installation, administration and coding AND experience facilitating developer training
• Experience with designing, implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment (code repository, binary repository, continuous integration/delivery, error tracking)
• Experience with producing and grooming Agile product backlogs and interacting with Product Owners
• Knowledge of applicable controls for securing federal government systems
• Advanced Agile certification preferred
- MS Dynamics CRM
- MS Dynamics ERP
- MS Dynamics AX AnnataIDMS Vert
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.