Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. Join our team of professionals where you will lead teams that ensures that CGI members and clients across the US have the technology they need to complete their work. In this role, you will be leading a team of individuals who are supporting internal end users and external clients on a day-to-day basis by troubleshooting incoming support contacts through phone & email, imaging and deploying workstations, as well as tracking and managing hardware assets. The candidate is expected to participate in continuous process improvement as well as use their experience to enhance CGI’s ability to offer exceptional customer support.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Expected to lead the end user support environment for all end-user hardware, software and connectivity, as well as project work.
• New hire and termination processing
• Manage day to day operations of US Help Desk , US Depot and Mobility teams
• Provide technical guidance to End User Support teams and members
• Be a point of escalation for all US Members and work escalations to closure
• Expected to be innovative, offer transformative concepts, lead upgrades and initiatives.
• Expected to provide timely reporting on all aspects of the environment, and to provide Queue Management, Smart Hands support, and Asset Coordination services at site.
• Work directly with the IT Director – End User Services to implement growth strategies as well as organizational projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must be able to work independently with no on-site supervision
• Must be a self-starter, who stays abreast of the latest technology, and has a passion for IT and providing a great customer experience
• Must provide collaborative and consultative guidance for innovations and initiatives.
• Must have strong skills in KPIs and Benchmarking practices, know how to produce daily / weekly / monthly metrics reporting for all End User Services groups
• Credentials should present several years of end user support experience, as well as high-level technical experience/understanding of: SCCM, Active Directory, general Systems Management, Networking, MAC, end-user hardware devices (smartphones, laptops/desktops, tablets, etc.) as well as and Microsoft operating systems platforms.
• Must be willing and pro-active in supporting Client Security, Computer Usage and Business Policies
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Active Directory (General) 5 years Advance
End User Service Leadership (help desk, depot, desktop, mobility) 5 years Advanced
Intel and MAC/Apple hardware 3 years Intermediate
Microsoft Operating Systems to Windows 10 5 years Senior
SCCM/(SMS) 5 years Advance
End-User Devices Hardware 5 years Senior
Android and iOS Operating Systems 3 years Intermediate
Project Management 5 years Senior
Endpoint Security 3-5 years Senior
Network connectivity and concepts 5 years Senior
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Team-Oriented 10 Senior
Project-Oriented 5 Senior
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Technical Training and Experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS
• Must be able to interact with Client and CGI Management professionally
• Needs Ability to coordinate multiple Vendor Relationships
• Must be able to handle Client growth in the end-user environment
• Must have Excellent professional presentation, excellent communication and documentation skills
• Must be able to create, implement and enforce processes and policies
• Must be able to interact with other technical towers on a level commensurate with those skillsets
• Must have sufficient knowledge (and currency) of networking and desktop technologies to be able to support and mentor technicians
- Active Directory
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Android OS
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.