Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Phoenix Metro is looking for a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with consulting experience in the greater Phoenix area. This individual should have a history of working across a broad spectrum of industries and companies in the region, or have specific and deep knowledge in the State & Local Government space. This individual will be an integrated part of the CGI Phoenix Leadership Team working to grow our commercial business in the region.
As the Director of Consulting Services for the CGI Phoenix Metro, you will have responsibility to develop, implement and maintain a strategic account sales plan designed to grow revenue within existing and new accounts in your target sectors. The Director of Consulting Services is responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of the sales and delivery process for a designated portfolio of accounts within the Phoenix Metro marketplace.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This role provides significant personal and career growth opportunities in the areas of client, sales, and business unit management. In addition, the opportunity allows the candidate to contribute to building a diverse and highly skilled consulting team leading to accountability and management of the team.
The role provides the opportunity to develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients while developing business with new clients. Also, to ensure a high quality of services delivered to assigned clients you will participate in the delivery of client engagements, providing leadership to achieve targeted revenue and profitability.
The DCS responsibilities include:
• Overall accountability of service delivery to our clients through you account team
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities for new and existing accounts within the portfolio
• Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings
• Lead a team of professionals – both direct reports and via global delivery
• Ensure success of engagements using global delivery and vendor partners
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams
• Apply delivery and customer management best practices
• Apply management best practices such as finance management, member performance reviews, and succession planning
• Contribute to business strategy and budget planning
• Manage profitability of engagements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ years of minimum IT and Consulting Services experience
• Strong ties to the Arizona Business Community with the ability to interact with key decision makers in both the Commercial and Government Sectors
• Business development including strategic sales planning
• Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&L’s, and complex pricing models
• Strategy and business management
• Delivery experience
• Client engagement management and relationship building
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
• Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
• Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
• Business development experience, including strategic sales planning
- Business Development / Sales
- Client Relationship
- Delivery Management
- Client Delivery
- Bus. Consulting & IT Strategy
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.