Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is growing!! We are currently looking for Agile Coaches at all levels across all industries.
As an Agile Coach, you will coach Agile Release Train’s with different levels of maturity; across portfolios, programs and development teams. You will partner with leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for implementing Agile to achieve the goals of the Portfolio Programs and Projects
A critical component of your role is detailed knowledge of the application of agile and Lean practices. Also experience with metrics to effectively measure: execution, performance, benefits and value. You will require deep knowledge and experience with agile at scale. You will provide hands-on training, coaching, guidance, and support to all members of SAFe teams.
This career opportunity would be located at the client site in Broomfield, CO; Denver, CO; or Littleton, CO!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Act as a trusted advisor to organizations and Agile teams throughout their Lean-Agile transformation.
• You are expected to coach across the program layer (e.g., breakdown of epic to features, stand up of systems teams, product management, etc.) and to maintain portfolio and team level execution alignment. You will coach between 2 to 6 teams and you will provide direction and support to coaches across multiple teams.
• Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular as relates to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders within client organizations on becoming true Lean-Agile champions and developing lasting Agile capabilities.
• You will coach teams on how to set up and leverage different clients’ agile project management tools for epic/feature/stories and inward and outward reporting.
• Provide feedback and support Agile & DevOPs practice initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum of 12 years of IT Industry experience
• 5+ years of agile coaching experience, including programs with offshore and distributed teams
• 2+ years of experience within SAFe enterprise as a SAFe Program Consultant – Coach
• Experience coaching in highly matrixed organizations including highly diverse technology environments (e.g., Java, .Net, Mainframe, Cloud Services, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to coach one or more Release Trains or coaching programs of at least 100 people
• Excellent facilitation and written and verbal skills
• Test Automation Experience
• One or more agile coaching certifications required like Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
• Experience with several agile project management tools (Jira, VersionOne, Rally, etc) - Jira (Preferred)
• Ability to present analysis and findings in business context. Experience working with a cross-functional team to implement a key strategic project / enhancements.
• Depending upon the need, ability to act in different capacities for various tasks and projects.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Bachelors degree preferred
- Agile Coach
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.