Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is actively seeking a HBSS Administrator to provide support to the Defense Media Activity (DMA) contract. This position is an exciting opportunity to support a high impact organization responsible for providing a direct line of communication for news and information to U.S. Forces worldwide. The HBSS Administrator will be responsible for working with our customer, while they present information across a variety of platforms which include radio, television, print and internet/social media.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot HBSS product issues and outages
- Provide escalation support for the field units
- Maintain system patches
- Provide entry level support for the HBSS
- Resolve ePO server (O/S, ePO, or SQL) issues
- Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy
- Administer ePO tree structure management
- Administer policy catalog management
- Maintain the ePO server (automated tasks, task scheduler, database maintenance tasks, etc..)
- Coordinate ASI details and planning as needed
- Maintain O/S, SQL, and HBSS STIG compliance
- Perform HBSS administration of enterprise systems.
- Perform system administration of windows and linux systems, and manage system user accounts.
- Implement and maintain operational and technical security controls for HBSS, Linux and Windows based servers ensuring all network devices are DISA STIG compliant.
- Support digital analysting security threats discovered by HBSS.
- Works as part of team to provide quality solutions within required timeframes and works closely with customers and internal staff.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications.
- 5 years of experience providing HBSS administration to DoD IT systems.
- Experience working with Windows servers (Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers).
- Experience working with Linux/Red Hat servers (RHEL 6, 7 and 8)
- Working knowledge in DoD security specific requirements and vulnerability scanning software (Nessus/ACAS, SCAP).
- Clearance: Interim/Active Secret
- Certs: One of the following; Security+CE, CCNA Security; CySA+; GICSP; GSEC; SSCP
• Basic knowledge of SQL Server database
• Knowledge or experience with one or more of network operating systems (Cisco IOS)
• Risk management Framework (RMF) process and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.