Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The role requires exercise of discretion and independent judgement in evaluating user requests/requirements, and then determining and implementing an optimum approach/solution of Oracle OMC with integration to an on premise Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) instance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The role requires hands-on implementation experience in OMC, EBS, and knowledge of relevant integration tools, especially Dell Boomi.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Oracle Order Management (OM) and EBS solutions.
• Strong domain knowledge in OM modules in Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Record-to-Report (RTR), Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Global Order Promising (GOP), Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Advanced Pricing, Costing or Configurator and other Cloud Supply Chain Applications.
• Experience implementing OMC with both business process and enterprise technical architecture recommendations
• Experience with full lifecycle implementations of Cloud-based Oracle Supply Chain suite including OMC integrations with legacy applications.
o Demonstrate progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Oracle technology, architecture and Solution Design in SCM area.
o Map client requirements to the Oracle Cloud product functionality to present best fit.
o Lead complex functional analysis, guide functional and technical designs, and direct configuration within the project.
• Act as the SME to provide guidance to IT Support, Development, and Integration teams
• Ability to interact at all levels of the client’s organization.
• Ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand data improvement and focus areas of business for Information Management.
• Strong business communication and customer management skills including the ability to articulate to stakeholders the value of recommended approaches and solutions.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work in an offshore-onsite global delivery model context.
• Demonstrated success working in an Agile scrum and Kanban delivery model.
• Ability to guide the design, development, testing and deployment of new business functionality in OMC and Dell Boomi solutions
• Ability to travel in US, Canada, France, and India – approximately 25%
• Background in supply chain, especially order management within a manufacturing context
• Background with mainframe COBOL ERP applications / conversions to Oracle ERP
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) order capture capabilities
• Ability and desire to drive delivery of application features to successful completion by coordinating resources and timetables of resources and other stakeholders
• Ability to contribute to organization change management plans for the migration to OMC
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.