Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
As the Senior Consultant, Consulting Services, you will have responsibility to manage clinical consulting projects. This role will contribute positively to developing business relationships with clients and internal (client) stakeholder members.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Consultant, Consulting Services will be responsible for delivering the clinical and business related aspects of projects that are related to clinical information and document management (including RIM/clinical systems/eTMF/CTMS), clinical operations, and other related projects.
The Senior Consultant, Consulting Services will need to develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and become attuned to potential business within the client.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 5+ years of minimum Clinical, Clinical Operations, and information management.
• Demonstrated Consulting experience, preferred.
• Business development experience a plus
• Delivery experience
• Client engagement and relationship building skills
• Conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
• Experience working with applications for projects and clinical activities (e.g. Veeva, Documentum, SharePoint, etc).
• Knowledge of Clinical guidelines and regulations (i.e. US FDA, EU, ICH, GCP, GMP and ISO).
• Knowledge of Clinical systems including cross-functional usage requirements, business administration and best practices.
• Experience in working in clinical trial planning, study start-up, eTMF, clinical trial management, risk-based monitoring, inspection readiness and/or trial compliance.
• Experience in gathering and documenting requirements, Business Process Analysis, Change Management Concepts, Current/Future State Analysis
• Full SDLC implementation experience
- Information Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.