Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Be part of a growing team in one of the largest technology and business services firms in the world. If you are a highly motivated, energetic, customer focused, and like to take on complex challenges then we have an opportunity for you as IT Asset Management Analyst.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analyze data for both hardware and software assets and perform data clean up and analysis as requested
• Execute SAM/HAM processes in support of organizational task, targets, and goals
• Manage assets and configuration items in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
• Configure license management tools to provide automated license reporting (Flexera, BMC Remedy, etc.)
• Provide process guidance to internal clients on software entitlements including Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM, and Redhat (not an all-inclusive list)
• Execute IT governance (operational polices, procedures, and strategies) that support full lifecycle management and control of IT hardware and software assets.
• Provide support to various efforts, including license audit and reconciliation efforts, office moves, adds, and changes, (MACS) based on business/client needs
• Responsible for task supporting various required inventories and producing evidence of ownership and license compliance/hardware reconciliation
• Support routine volume licenses. and service provider licensing agreements request for quotes
• Identify and communicate opportunities to reduce license cost, or avoid additional cost
• Ensure that asset configuration items are accurate in the CMDB, make updates to resolve errors in a timely fashion
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A self-motivated, knowledgeable individual that can document and communicate complex ideas in simple terms to internal teams
• At least 2 years of IT Asset Management experience in a large, high volume multi-client environment supporting several remote locations.
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Must have strong will to work in an extremely challenging environment
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field
- Business Process Integration
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.