Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a ServiceNow IT Business Mgt (ITBM) Implementation Specialist for a project with a large federal client. You will work with a motivated CIO shop that is passionate about Agile development and is eager to improve its process and mission efficiency. You will experience true teamwork by being part of a high-performing Agile team, working side-by-side with the client's product owners to rapidly deliver the benefits of COTS software with less technical debt. You must enjoy being both hands on and in a leadership role. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work with savvy and engaging clients in a collaborative, fast-paced environment onsite.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Support an implementation of ServiceNow at a federal client. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for delivering Industry and ServiceNow best practices around ITBM, requiring a highly focused and structured individual with strong client management experience.
- Plan and implement ITBM modules (e.g., Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Financial Planning, Application Portfolio Management)
- Manage users, data, and security in an integrated ServiceNow platform with 1,000+ users
- Provide reports to the customer (e.g. status reporting, SLAs, financial reporting, personnel).
- Lead engagements as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ServiceNow Service Management best practices
- Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Develop required documentation such as process design documents, workshop presentations, stories, use cases, workshop agenda, roles/responsibilities.
- Help define changes to business processes and configurations within the ServiceNow platform.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Interview stakeholders and translates to detailed business requirements, maps current processes to the desired end state, and identify gaps, such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls.
- Collaborate with to the delivery team to ensure stories are understood, developed, tested and delivered to specification.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years of direct experience with two or more ServiceNow implementations in the ServiceNow Implementer role focusing on Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Financial Planning, and Application Portfolio Management (CSAT score of 8/10 or higher) ServiceNow implementations of these suites to support more than 1,000 users and for a portfolio of at least 200 mapped applications.
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow ITBM, including migrating from Project Server to ServiceNow.
- Experience in the effective use of the ServiceNow ITBM data model, and apply data governance strategy and considerations to maximize reuse of common data elements and to maintain high data quality.
- Experience in ServiceNow product development lifecycle processes.
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice SM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective.
- Experience in problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
- Extensive experience driving large scale, complex global change initiatives and programs to a successful implementation.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- Must have a track record of successfully demonstrating the ability to translate business objectives, with the applied use of ServiceNow technology, in the context of the client’s environment.
- Ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Able to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization (written and verbal).
- Experience with Agile-based DevSecOps practices for software development and delivery management to maximize productivity and collaboration with other teams.
- Ensure compliance with Federal requirements including but not limited to security, mobility, and accessibility (e.g. Federal Information Security Management Act, 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act).
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, and presenting)
- Certification as agile Developer
- Experience with the following interfaces: Active Directory, SailPoint for IAM, BigFix, Linux Host DB, MaaS360, NetCool Omnibus, RedHat Satellite, Solarwinds, UNIX Host DB.
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification in ITBM and/or PPM
- SAFe experience and/or certification
- Implementation Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.