Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Lead ServiceNow Application Systems Administrator for a project with a large federal client. You will work with a motivated CIO shop that is passionate about Agile development and is eager to improve its process and mission efficiency. You will experience true teamwork by being part of a high-performing Agile team, working side-by-side with the client's product owners to rapidly deliver the benefits of COTS software with limited technical debt. You will gain valuable digital transformation experience working on cutting-edge IT solutions. You must enjoy being both hands on and in a leadership role. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work with savvy and engaging clients in a collaborative, fast-paced environment onsite
Your future duties and responsibilities
Support an implementation of ServiceNow at a federal client. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain ServiceNow operations, data integrity, project management to drive initiative around platform updates, new configurations, applications and integrations with other solutions
- Manage users, data, and security in an integrated ServiceNow platform with 1,000+ users
- Improve the overall performance, efficiency and effectiveness of the platform.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and recommend solutions for integrations between ServiceNow and other off-premise cloud services such as Salesforce, and between other on-premise FDIC systems.
- Provide reports to the customer (e.g. status reporting, SLAs, financial reporting, personnel).
- Implement Agile-based DevSecOps practices for software development and delivery management to maximize productivity and collaboration with other teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years of direct experience with one or more ServiceNow (Madrid version) ITSM, ITBM, and ITOM product suites AND a minimum of two (2) years of direct experience with each product suite that led to two or more successful (CSAT score of 8/10 or higher) ServiceNow implementations of these suites to support more than 1,000 users.
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow ITBM, including migrating from Project Server to ServiceNow.
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow ITOM Discovery.
- Experience with migrating from disperse legacy data sources to create an enterprise-wide CMDB.
- Able to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization (written and verbal).
- Experience with Tier 2 customer support.
- Experience with developing and executing automated test strategy (includes best practices, guidelines, process).
- Experience with Transition-in and out support
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, and presenting)
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification in Software Asset Management, IT Service Management, or Service Mapping
- Certification in agile methodology
- Experience with the following interfaces: Active Directory, SailPoint for IAM, BigFix, Linux Host DB, MaaS360, NetCool Omnibus, RedHat Satellite, Solarwinds, UNIX Host DB.
- Experience with Federal requirements including but not limited to security, mobility, and accessibility (e.g. Federal Information Security Management Act, 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act)
- SAFe experience and/or certification
- System Administration
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.