Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking entry-level graduates interested in careers in the Information Technology field. CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career.
Our Business System Analysts typically have a demonstrated interest in technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Business System Analysts will be placed on one of our many projects and provide technical/functional expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing basic systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Assignments may include responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
• Opportunity Pursuits: Work on opportunity pursuit teams gathering client requirements, developing pricing models, and creating response materials including presentations and RFP/RFI responses.
• Offering Development: Support the creation and maintenance of offerings based on existing and future service capabilities. This includes marketing collateral creation, VIP presentation development, Use Case and Case Study development and creating market based pricing structures.
• Consulting: Support client engagements leveraging your experience and unique skills as a consulstant. This can include assessments, migration projects, and business consulting activities.
• Strategic Planning: Research market trends, develop strategic roadmaps, and provide recommendations on areas for improvement or growth.
What you’ll gain:
• Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere
• Exposure to business issues and challenges
• Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelors degree required in a relevant field (i.e.: Business Majors to include Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, IS/IT, Engineering, and other majors that include consulting and technology coursework)
• A great attitude and good decision making skills
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Strong desire to understand technology and its impact on business needs
• Ability to learn via traditional, on-line and informal on-the-job training
• 3.0 GPA strongly preferred
• Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.