Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI has an immediate need for a Bazel SME to join our financial services team in Plano, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
CGI is looking for a highly competent, self-motivated, capable individual to join a fast paced Agile team developing Microservices built on Spring Boot and Restful API. Looking for Bazel SME (Mid to Sr. level) with strong hands-on experience with migrations, setting up enterprise monorepo for microservices and proficient with the intricacies of setting up Bazel.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Hands on Bazel development and usage in an in-house repo and cloud based repo development environment
• Experience working with setting up of repo environment with Bazel
• Performance tuning of Bazel to work with large repos and dependencies
• Design and implement automated build, release, delivery, and deployment pipelines for Autonomous vehicles.
• Assume responsibilities for CI and CD systems that integrate and test lines of code across different programming languages
• Design, improve, and implement build pipelines
• Map out build dependencies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 1 year Bazel Experience with Repo
• 6 to 8 years of overall IT experience
• Strong experienced in Bazel Build for a new implementation
• Have completed one Bazel migration in the last year or two with a complicated technology
• Ideally, someone who contributes to Bazel and experienced doing a large scale migration
• Experience with Git and repository management
• Hands-on DevOps experience on Configuration Management, Build and Deploy
• Experience in building application CICD pipeline using, expertize in setting up CI/CD
• Experience with full SDLC lifecycle, taking from Dev to Release
• Cloud experience
• Experience with elements of kubernates and container environment is a plus
• Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Configuration Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.