Meet our professionals
CGI: Committed to helping its professionals and clients
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work directly with end users to capture and clarify requirements
• Provide input and in some cases lead UI design for mobile applications
• Design, build, and test native or hybrid mobile applications for iOS
• Design, build, and test embedded databases and other system data-stores
• Implement Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Effectively utilize code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
• Implement continuous integration in code builds
• Provide off-shift production support as needed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Hands-on working experience in iOS Swift
• Hands-on working experience in Web app (Java) development
• Hands-on working experience REST APIs.
• Experience integrating mobile application with back-end applications
• Demonstrate an understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app stores.
• Have a solid understanding of Cocoa Touch, as well as Cocoapods
• Understanding UX/UI techniques specifically for iPhone and iPad devices.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, etc.
• Broad knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.