Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Synopsis: TRADOC’s Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence’s Futures and Concepts Directorate conducts intelligence analysis and production to support the intelligence requirements of the TRADOC Commander and other consumers. The Contractor provides support in the following areas:
- Develop, update, and publish the TRADOC Operational Environment (OE), in coordination with the intelligence community(IC), joint agencies, other services, the TRADOC G2 OE Enterprise (OEE)and other interested parties, and conduct studies and conferences to define the scope and context of the OE and describe its characteristics.
- Design, coordinate, and apply the OE, including the threat, for all futures activities including concept development, doctrine development, and capabilities and system development and validate, in coordination with the OEE and the Intelligence Community to ensure that the environments, threats, and threat capabilities used throughout TRADOC for all conceptual and developmental work, especially experiments and related exploratory efforts are consistently portrayed.
- Provide TRADOC senior leaders with updates on the latest worldwide tactical and technical developments and trends for development of programs, concepts, training, and materiel requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Senior Consultant will advise the Director, ACE Futures, and TRADOC G2 leadership on matters concerning the future OE and the emerging threat to ensure continuity of the OE narrative from present time out to the year 2050.The contractor will coordinate with the ARCIC and other TRADOC entities to integrate a consistent OE and threat portrayal into TRADOC products and activities, to include concepts, capability development, experiments and exercises.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct research and studies to define the scope and context of the future OE and threats emerging in that OE.
• In coordination with the OEE and the IC identify trends shaping the future OE and project those trends into the future to provide a framework for a range of plausible alternative futures.
• In coordination with the OEE and the IC identify threats to U.S. national interests. Conduct research and studies to describe these future threat strategies, doctrine, and capabilities.
• Coordinate with ARCIC concept developers to provide the strategic context and threat analysis presented in the Army Capstone Concept, the Army Operational Concept, and other concepts and studies as required. Provide oversight and advice regarding the OE and threat to the TRADOC Threat Managers supporting TRADOC Centers of Excellence.
• Provide OE and threat expertise to ARCIC Future Warfare Division and Joint and Army Experimentation Division in developing exercise and experiment strategic context and scenarios/vignettes compliant with the current OE as presented by the TRADOC G2 OEE.
• In coordination with the TRADOC G2 Threat Emulation Force, provide the opposing force strategy and plans, force organizations, equipment and capabilities projected into the timeframe specified for a future warfighting event.
• Provide review and comments of TRADOC, Army, Other Service Joint, and Department of Defense concepts, manuals, regulations, and other documents as requested. Staff comments across the OEE and track progress of the Comment Resolution Matrix through publication of the final document. Recommend resolutions requiring the general officer/SES approval.
• Conduct research and develop written and oral products on OE and threat related topics as directed by the Director, ACE Futures.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Former military with 20+ years’ experience.
• Tactical and operational experience with intelligence functions and/or planning and conduct of operations.
• Experience with ACE-level operations or Intel Community production preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• MEL 3 ILE required, SAMS/SSC preferred
• Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
• Position requires a current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• Experience as the Division or Corps G2 preferred.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.