Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is seeking a Systems Analyst/Architect to provide technical and analytical support as part of our project team located at our Federal government customer. Ideal candidates will possess strong technical skills/aptitude and will have experience with architecting and problem-solving complex software systems. Experience with federal financial ERP systems is a plus.
All applicants selected for hire must possess US citizenship and be eligible for a SECRET security clearance, per client requirements. An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analyze, test, implement, build and deliver application architectures and improve automated processes
• Assist and support the software development and release testing teams
• Understand the business needs of our client and help troubleshoot the technical issues at all tiers of the software stack
• Monitor and maintain the health and function of the development environments on-site
• Software deployment, delivering technical process improvements, and custom script development
• Systems Integration monitoring and maintenance
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• All applicants must possess US citizenship and be eligible for a SECRET security clearance, per our US government client's requirements. An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical major including, Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, etc.
• Oracle Database technology or related database experience, 3+ years
• Technical Analysis experience, 4+ years
• System Architecture experience, 2+ years
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Growth-mindset and strong desire to learn
Desired experience with the following:
• Momentum ERP experience
• Oracle SQL scripting and tuning
• BMC Control-M
• SoftwareAG webMethods
• Automated deployment and provisioning software like Vagrant, Jenkins, Puppet, etc
• Microsoft Server OS Administration, including IIS
• NetApp storage architecture
- Technical Analysis
- SQL Server
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.