*Due to the nature of this federal government contract, US Citizenship is required*
CGI is actively seeking Power BI Developers to join in the fast paced world of Federal ERP consulting. Candidates will join the team assisting with a variety of Momentum Financials related initiatives. This program will retire the agency’s existing legacy system and replace it with iFAMS/Momentum. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client.
and energetic ERP implementation for a large Federal government organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Build Data Analytics enterprise models using the Microsoft technologies including Power BI, SSAS and AAS
• Develop tabular, multidimensional models compatible to warehouse standards
• Develop self-service models, data analytics using Power BI service
• Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and service (Power BI, Flow, Cortana etc.)
• Experience working with data gateway, data integration, self-service data preparation
• Develop, publish, schedule reports and dashboards to meet business requirements
• Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data models
• Experience in requirement analysis, design and prototyping
• Strong understanding of Data Analytics application security layer models
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• BS in computer science, information system or equivalent working experience
• 3-5 years experience in writing SQL
• 1-2 years development experience with Java Script, CSS and other java script libraries
• 2-4 years development experience in Data Analytic technologies such as:
Microsoft – Power BI
• 2-4 years working experience in data warehousing/mart engagements
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.