CGI is seeking an experienced ERP/HR (Implementation) Business Analyst to join our team in working on our largest project in the Los Angeles metro area! This is an exciting full-time career opportunity for the successful implementation of a payroll system. It includes a full suite (payroll/HR/Finance) of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system called “Advantage". Come join us in supporting our client in making a difference for 150,000 teachers/administrative/and students across LA county!
Your future duties and responsibilities
The ERP/HR (Implementation) Business Analyst will need to be able to design, configure, test, and implement the Advantage ERP software for clients. Ultimately, the ERP/HR Business Analyst will collaborate with the client on technology and business process related efforts for the implementation of the HR system, which include gathering functional business requirements, designing/configuring new system functionality, testing software code, and supporting end users.
Additional duties are as follows:
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively to gather and document requirements, design system enhancements, drive user feedback, and conduct quality assurance testing through completion of project
• Write system documentation, including developer guides, design specifications, and topic papers
• Create test scripts based on business requirements
• Perform system testing using test scripts to ensure requirements are met
• Execute regression testing scripts
• Conduct analysis and recreation of client reported software issues.
• Support the application help desk responding to end-user calls
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience working with human resources system applications (i.e. Advantage, SAP, etc..)
• Experience in all facets of the project life-cycle
• Experience in system analysis, design, and testing
• Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
• Strong interpersonal skills and clear communication skills
• High level of interpersonal skills and customer service oriented experience and proficiency
You should also possess:
• Demonstrated abilities in software analysis
• Exceptional communication, leadership, analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism with all stakeholders to establish solid working relationships.
• Strong team building and facilitation skills, including leading meetings, presentation skills, problem resolution/mediation
• Great attention to detail and follow through
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Team oriented
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service oriented
• Experience with User Centered Design would be helpful
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.