CGI is an exciting global company of with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. We have an exciting opportunity in our Credit and Collections Business Consulting Practice. The practice focuses on end-to-end strategic and process consulting services that cater to clients (and prospects) of our financial solutions looking to optimize their performance through improvements to processes and technology. Working with CGI industry specialists to assess our clients operations and supporting the Credit and Collections Business Consulting Practice in the operational assessments.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Conduct onsite and offsite client assessments with the consulting team to capture the clients current state of operations
- Demonstrate an understanding of operational transformation and how it impacts the client
- Support the team in the documentation of onsite assessments that capture the client's operational processes, technology supporting operational activities and the integration of CGI and supporting technology
- Assist in capturing client strengths and opportunities based on the assessment findings
- Provide support in the development of client presentations that capture the team's recommendations for client enhancements, assisting in preparing the best in class technology vision and client roadmap to reach a best in class operation
- Work with other divisions in capturing customized solutions and supporting assets that would make the client enhancement recommendations possible or more efficient
- Provide feedback and input on product roadmaps based on your understanding of the client and the context of the assessment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in banking and/or consulting in operations management
- Willing to travel as required, approximately 50%
-Ability to work independently and exercise critical thinking
- Practical experience with project management and business analysis
- Exposure to a variety of operational process improvement approaches (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Must live in proximity to a CGI office
- Excellent problem resolution, thought leadership skills, organizational/planning, and follow-up skills
- Strong professional communication; strong listening, written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and strong collaboration skills
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and manage large client workshops and excellent facilitation skills
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.