CGI Federal provides application management support to the US ARMY Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary. CGI is seeking a qualified Cyber Security Analyst to pursue and maintain system accreditation for 34 applications.
Our Client provides the full range of information technology equipment, services, solutions, and customer support to the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer, and WHS to meet mission and business requirements. The work location for this opportunity is Springfield, VA / Fort Belvoir, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Maintain RMF tracker for applications in JSP eMASS, coordinating and preparing regular management reports weekly staff updates
• Perform JSP to Army eMASS Application import.
• Register IaaS and PaaS enclaves in eMASS
• Perform DIACAP to RMF transitioning ensuring that government information systems are protected with adequate security controls.
• Coordinate with IA and Network engineers to ensure that all software complies with network policies, standards and regulations per RMF.
• Create and update Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) items in eMASS (Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service) for non-compliant controls.
• Draft and submit decom memos for applications to be removed from network.
• Work with internal system admins and Joint Service Provider (JSP) to get systems patched and updated.
• Task system administrative team with patching current systems to protect the environment from cyber threats and maintain acceptable CCRI score
• Ensure Privacy Impact Assessment requests are completed and submitted.
• Oversee the completion of quarterly/ contractual RMF deliverables to government client (6,460)
• Consults with senior technical experts to make decision-in implementing program objectives and policy constraints.
• Manage multiple servers
• Patch management of Multiple Servers
• Develop current trends and performance reports on usage and systems problems to brief senior management and inform IT procedures
• Remediate vulnerabilities
• Implement security scans, continuous analysis, and patch systems and manage networks rights and client access to maintain secure procedures and tools.
• Develop and manage SharePoint site to facilitate document sharing and communication among clients
• Resolve customer-reported issues through attention to detail, research/ analysis, and quality service delivery
• Stig Servers
• Provide tier III customer support for over 4,000 users and on-call support for critical information systems technology
• Perform problem analysis, resolution of application and hardware issues related to laptops, desktops, printers, servers and communication devices
• Administer domain accounts (Active Directory/ Exchange and Active Role Server)
• Respond to IT support request for a wide range of hardware and software, including but not limited to Windows7/8, Microsoft Office 2007/ 2010, VMWare, Active Client and McAfee Antivirus
• Provide on-call support/consult for critical clinical information systems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
BS degree (or HS degree with 4 years of IT experience)
1-3 years of systems admin / systems engineering experience
DoD SECRET Security Clearance (Interim SECRET clearance acceptable)
DoD 8570 IT Certification (desired) (CCNA Security, CySA+ / CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE or SSCP)
Experience with Microsoft based Operating systems
RMF experience highly desired
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.