Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our team who supports a top global utility practice, serving 250+ utility providers in electric, water, and natural gas, including 8 of the top 10 in both Europe and North America. Their dress is business casual; Flexible work hours but, culture leans toward an earlier workday (i.e. - there will not be many people in the office at 5:30pm); Enterprise uses Skype for communication; and most of our team works from home on Fridays, although the official policy is to work on site.
CGI is seeking an ADMS/SCADA Systems Systems Analyst who builds and updates ADMS/SCADA configurations for our Utilities client to be used across all of their operating companies.
This position can be located in either Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Configures ADMS/SCADA communication front end processors to support communicating to 10,000+ remote field devices.
• Builds / updates configuration databases for ADMS/SCADA application communications equipment including front end processor (FEP) configuration as well as DNP3 and ICCP (Inter Control Center Communications Protocol) configurations.
• Builds templates (HMI screens) for managing field devices.
• Coordinates work efforts with other client teams including EMS (Energy Management System)/SCADA integrations team, Field Area Network (FAN) team, and corporate network communications Build / update and test ADMS SCADA integrations, such as EMS data imports into the environment.
• Assists with development of technical design for critical components and newly approved technologies.
• Performs SCADA system configurations (e.g., RTU, supervisory control, area of responsibility, alarming, tagging, and historical configuration tables).
• Creates, develops, and maintains tools and reports that are used for real-time database configuration management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum two years of experience building and maintaining SCADA databases.
• Minimum two years of experience building and maintaining device templates.
• Experience working in the utility industry.
Demonstrated ability to build and configure templates based on established specifications
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.